The Nairobi East Hospital has established an Eye Clinic to bring high-quality, comprehensive eye care closer to you. The clinic is staffed by specialists and is supported by a team of ophthalmic nurses, allied health staff, and ophthalmic investigation technicians. We provide a wide range of comprehensive eye services, including:
- Dilated eye exams.
- Contact lens fittings.
- Comprehensive Investigation and diagnosis of cornea problems and degenerations.
- Evaluation and vision rehabilitation.
- Evaluation and management of retinal conditions, e.g. diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinal tears.
- We do extensive refraction that is measuring the eyes to help in prescribing glasses or contact lenses.
- If the need exists recommend the needed refractive surgery, e.g. laser, or cataract surgery among others..